Kellogg School of Management (Northwestern) is seeking to fill 2 post-doctoral fellow positions. Candidates will be housed in the Center for Science of Science and Innovation, directed by Prof. Dashun Wang. We have a broadly defined research agenda, exploring diverse topics related to Science of Science, Innovation, AI, Computational Social Science, and Network Science. Our priority is to attract technically strong researchers with a proven record of publications and completed projects. The initial term of these positions is one year with a possibility for renewal. The target start date is flexible.
· PhD in fields including computational social science, complex systems, physics, computer science, network science, economics, applied mathematics, or other related fields
· Prior experience of programming and working with large-scale data
· Participation and activity in the scientific community
· Strong communication skills
· The ability to work in a highly collaborative and interdisciplinary environment
Applications should be submitted on-line: https://facultyrecruiting.northwestern.edu/apply/OTAx
Review of applications will begin around the end of November. Candidates are encouraged to get in touch with us email@example.com with questions, especially if related to potential delays/uncertainties caused by COVID.
Please, provide the email you used to register and your password to log in.
If you had an account on the old website and this is your first login, just click "Recover password" below to go to the password reset page.Recover passwordNot yet registered? Sign up
Please, provide the email you used to register. We will send an email to that address with a link that will take you to the reset password page. After resetting your password you will be automatically logged in to the system.
If you had an account on the old website, please provide the email you used to register there. After resetting your password you will be automatically signed in to the system.Already have an account? Log in