The NEtwoRks, Data, and Society (NERDS) group is looking for a postdoc in data/network science, to start in fall 2019. The postdoc will work at IT University of Copenhagen with Michael Szell and Roberta Sinatra. The group currently focuses on quantitative projects at the boundary of computational social science and network science, including science of science, social dynamics, urban sustainability, data visualization, and fundamental questions in complex systems.
The initial length is 12 months, full-time, with possibility to extend up to 3 years. Apart from research, a moderate amount of co-teaching is expected within the Data Science program. Postdoc salaries in Denmark are determined according to the collective agreement for academic staff employed by the State Sector. Researchers from abroad can request a reduced researcher taxation scheme.
To apply for the position, send an email to Roberta Sinatra (firstname.lastname@example.org) with subject line "Application for postdoctoral position" and the following materials:
1) cover letter, describing your research, and your interest in and qualifications for this position (max. 2 pages)
2) curriculum vitae including publications list
3) 2-3 references (name + relation to you + email address)
4) sample writing (e.g. a research paper) and sample code (max. 1 page)
5) a link to your professional webpage (if applicable)
Interested applicants can contact Roberta Sinatra at email@example.com for more information.