A postdoctoral position is available for an outstanding individual to conduct research at the intersection of machine learning and network science. The project involves research on network embedding, representation learning, higher-order structures in networks, and the network completion problem. The mentor for this position is Professor Tina Eliassi-Rad at the Northeastern University’s Network Science Institute and College of Computer and Information Science in Boston, MA.
· A recent Ph.D. in Computer Science, Network Science, Information Science, Statistics, or related fields.
· Expertise in machine learning and data mining.
· Experience working with complex networks.
· Strong programming skills in Python, C, MATLAB, or R.
Start date: January 8, 2018
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Duration: One year with the possibility of renewal for a second year.
Deadline: The initial review date is November 15, 2017 (but sooner is better). Position will remain open until filled.
1. Please email a cover letter and your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org as one single PDF file; and make sure to include the string "[MLNS Postdoc]" at the beginning of your subject line.
2. Arrange for two letters of recommendation to be sent directly to email@example.com.
Please, provide the email you used to register and your password to log in.
If you had an account on the old website and this is your first login, just click "Recover password" below to go to the password reset page.Recover passwordNot yet registered? Sign up
Please, provide the email you used to register. We will send an email to that address with a link that will take you to the reset password page. After resetting your password you will be automatically logged in to the system.
If you had an account on the old website, please provide the email you used to register there. After resetting your password you will be automatically signed in to the system.Already have an account? Log in