• Leman Akogu Carnegie Mellon University, USA
• Fosca Giannotti KDD Lab Pisa, Italy
• János Kertész Central European University Hungary
• Vito Latora Queen Mary, University of London UK
• Alex ‘Sandy’ Pentland MIT Media Lab, USA
• Nataša Pržulj Barcelona Supercomputing Center Spain
Tutorials: November 30, 2020
• David Garcia Complexity Science Hub Vienna Austria
• Mikko Kivelä Aalto University Finland
You are cordially invited to submit your contribution until September 02, 2020.
Full papers (not previously published up to 12 pages) and Extended Abstracts (about published or unpublished research up to 3 pages) are welcome.
• Papers will be included in the conference proceedings edited by Springer
• Extended abstracts will be published in the Book of Abstracts (with ISBN)
• Extended versions will be invited for publication in special issues of international journals:
o Applied Network Science edited by Springer
o Complex Systems
o Computational Social Networks edited by Springer
o Frontiers in Big Data
o Network Science edited by Cambridge University Press
o PLOS one
o Social Network Analysis and Mining edited by Springer
Topics include, but are not limited to:
|Submission deadline||01/09/2020 22:00|
Please, provide the email you used to register and your password to log in.
If you had an account on the old website and this is your first login, just click "Recover password" below to go to the password reset page.Recover passwordNot yet registered? Sign up
Please, provide the email you used to register. We will send an email to that address with a link that will take you to the reset password page. After resetting your password you will be automatically logged in to the system.
If you had an account on the old website, please provide the email you used to register there. After resetting your password you will be automatically signed in to the system.Already have an account? Log in